Create a masterpiece with professional art supplies, have fun and get messy. Each day is a new adventure and may include painting, drawing, printmaking, and sculpting.
- Camps run from 9am-3pm daily during summer break.
- Camp is suitable for ages 7-12.
- Please bring 2 nut-free snacks, lunch & a water bottle. Food and beverages not included.
- Drop off only. Absolutely no exceptions, please.
- Are you registered in our Spring Exploratory session? Use code EXPLORATORYPERK at checkout for 10% off Summer camp!
- ◄Want to have your child stay an hour later?
Sure! $15 per child per day
- Please pack an extra snack and a self-directed activity for them to enjoy like reading or sketching or we can give them a little studio job like testing our markers, wiping tables, or putting away supplies.
- This extra hour is a supervised quiettime for parents who need to pick up a little later.
- Please note, we do not offer a later option beyond 4pm.
What will students do at camp? A whole day (9am–3pm) of art class for kids age 7–12 focusing on Fine Art techniques in painting, sculpture, and art history.
Can my 5 or 6 year old come to camp? Camps are not suitable for students under the age of 7 due to the length of the day and the complexity of the projects.